2 Free Succulent Adult Coloring Bookmarks
I’m a certified bookworm, which I’m sure many of you can relate! I always seem to have a stack of books on my nightstand constantly. Like more than one person should probably read at one time.
My pile of books currently includes:
- “In A Dark, Dark Wood’ by Ruth Ware
- “The Book of Dust: La Belle Sauvage” by Phillip Pullman
- “The Walking Dead Volume 28: A Certain Doom” by Robert Kirkman
- “Paper Girls Volume 2” by Brian K Vaughn and Cliff Chiang
- “Saga: Volume 7” by Brian K Vaughn and Fiona Staples” (Shoutout – Fiona is a local artist to my hometown and her illustrations are FIRE!!)
- “Superfreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance” by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J Dubner
I told you my reading list was a long one! I love reading, and I love reading paper books (none of those e-readers for me!) Which means I usually need a few bookmarks to make sure I don’t lost my page. I definitely don’t fold over my corners, because that’s blasphemy! Most of the time usually end up grabbing a random something to use as a bookmark. This includes socks, paintbrushes, old bills, my kids toys and various other items.
Needless to say, it was time to make some proper bookmarks to keep track of all this reading. So I decided to whip up these super cute punny succulent adult coloring bookmarks! Puns and dad jokes are my love language. Nothing slays me more than a silly pun or dad joke, seriously. Which also meant I was here for all the succlent puns. I also love the idea of a coloring bookmark, because everyone loves coloring. To create these bookmarks, I used my favourite pen to draw them – the Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen Soft Tip. I love the variation in thickness it gives when I’m illustrating!
But, I know not everyone loves coloring, or maybe you’re just not feeling it. I mean, you’re here for the bookmark so you can keep reading after all! So I also created two colored versions to print as well! These adult coloring bookmarks are the perfect size for any book and I love how they turned out!
These files are for Personal Use Only and copyright lays with Fox + Hazel. Please do not distribute these files via email or blog. Instead, link back to this post.