Free Watercolor Flower Graphics!

October 24, 2016

I am a self-proclaimed addict to fonts and clipart. There is nothing quite as awesome as scoring some killer clipart and graphics for nada. It’s amazing what you can get out there for free some super talented artists and designers. I’ve long admired those creatives who have generously given away their work for free.

Free Watercolor Flower Graphics - Fox + Hazel 1

Long before I started creating my own artwork, I was always searching the web for free clipart and graphics to use on my blog, in printables, stuff around my house, etc. It was before I figured out how to get my artwork on my computer – learning how to do that was a game changer! However, I know not everyone knows how to digitize their work, or even how to paint. That’s where beautiful & free watercolor graphics come in to the picture!

Free Watercolor Flower Graphics - Fox + Hazel 1

I’ve created some free watercolor flower graphics for you to use as you like! This download is jam-packed with stuff for you. I’ve created two ready to use bouquets, an all-over pattern, and you still get 49 individual elements to use as you like! Awesome, right? The files are PNG, so they can be used with any photo editing program like Photoshop, Canva, PicMonkey, etc. There are so many possibilities for you to create with these free graphics! From a bridal shower invite to baby blankets, to a cute tote bag for a friend and so much more!

Free Watercolor Flower Graphics - Fox + Hazel 2

DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WATERCOLOR FLOWERS HERE

Terms of use for these files are as follows:

• Free for personal use. This means you’re free to use on your blogs, in your blog headers, and personal print projects. If you create free printables to distribute using these graphics, please link back to this post and attribute credit to Fox & Hazel. If you’re interested in using these files commercially, please send an email to [email protected] to learn about commercial licenses.
  • Not for use in web templates.
  • Please do not distribute these files via email or blog. Instead link back to this post.

If you use any of these graphics in one of your projects, you can say thanks in one of these ways!

Want more free watercolor flower graphics? Be sure to grab these Red & Yellow Free Watercolor Flowers and Free Navy & Blush Watercolor Flowers too!

Free Watercolor Flowers Graphics - Red & Yellow - Fox + Hazel

12 Comments

• Terri

April 3, 2018 at 12:13 pm

These are awesome! There is such amazing art available now and tons of clipart. The only problem is I really don’t know what to do with it. I mean I have no need of invitations and the like……So although I love the graphics……

• Sarah K

March 28, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Thank you so much for providing these beautiful designs! I was looking for a watercolor floral design for a quick photoshop project and i wanted to make sure I wasn’t stealing an artist’s work. Thank you again!

1. torrielynn

March 29, 2018 at 8:42 am

So glad the graphics were what you were looking for!

• Free Printable Daily Habit Tracker – JJ'S HEARTSPACE

February 15, 2018 at 11:22 am

[…] Floral design credit to Fox + Hazel […]

• Claire

January 21, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Hello, I am so excited to have found a free (beautiful!) image so that I can attempt to make my own invites! Thank you!

Now to work out how to get this onto an A5 design?! 😆😊

• Johanna

December 21, 2017 at 8:48 am

Thank you so much! will be using this for my debut invites 🙂 thank you again!

1. torrielynn

December 30, 2017 at 1:42 pm

You’re so welcome Johanna! I bet they will be lovely 🙂

• Janine

December 17, 2017 at 7:01 am

Hello! I just created a blog and found yours while looking for some free stuff for my blog header. Thank you for sharing these wonderful graphics! They’re awesome! 🙂

1. torrielynn

December 20, 2017 at 1:52 pm

That’s great Janine! I hope they work wonderfully for your new blog!

• Pegi Walker

September 14, 2017 at 4:33 am

This is fantastic that u would be so unselfish in sharing ur wonderful talent. Wonderful that u freely give ur creativity and talent to those of us lacking such wonder!

• Pegi Walker

September 14, 2017 at 4:27 am

This is fantastic to be so unselfish as to share a wonderful talent u have. Thank u so much for extending ur beauty and creativity to those of us who lack ur talent.

• Steph Croft

October 25, 2016 at 12:48 am

Thank you! This is awesome, I love your work. Plus I am sort of obsessed with everything watercolor and floral right now.